Santa Claus is Comin’ to Town. To find out where……YOU “BETTER”
Check out Bob’s Top 5!
1. Santa Claus Parades in the Jewel Listening Area.
a) Oakville. 9AM https://bit.ly/2xLX4N8
b) Kitchener. 10:30 AM https://bit.ly/2hCvsY2
c) Niagara Falls 11AM https://bit.ly/2zLQ3O3
d) Welland 4PM https://bit.ly/2A3hhD6
e) Fort Erie 4PM https://bit.ly/2FrvT2l
f) Hamilton 4:30PM https://bit.ly/2fRpY53
g) Cambridge 6PM. https://bit.ly/1kriHLq
h) Woodstock 6PM https://bit.ly/2DFqpiO
on Sunday 18th
2. St Jacobs: Santa Train. Celebrate the Christmas holiday season with a fun, lively ride with Santa and his helpers singing all your holiday favourites! Colouring books & crayons is provided for all the kids. There is even a reading of “A Christmas Story!” Make sure to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to departure with your tickets printed & ready for scanning and enjoy seasonal music, hot chocolate and yummy cookies. Saturday and Sunday (and onwards) 10AM, 12PM or 2PM. https://bit.ly/2zWiwRO
3. Hamilton: 9 to 5 The Musical. (Last Performance!) Pushed to the boiling point, three female co-workers concoct a plan to get even with the sexist, egotistical, lying, hypocritical bigot they call their boss. In a hilarious turn of events, Violet, Judy and Doralee live out their wildest fantasy – giving their boss the boot! While Hart remains “otherwise engaged,” the women give their workplace a dream makeover, taking control of the company that had always kept them down. Saturday 8PM and Sunday 2PM Theatre Aquarius https://bit.ly/2FpstNT
4. Burlington: Rotary Grand Festival Concert The Rotary Music Festival is the only festival of its kind geared toward cultivating the musical talent of Burlington’s youth. The Grand Festival Concert features many of the winners from the two weeks of competition. It is an opportunity for some of the best young musicians who are studying piano, strings, voice and music theatre to perform in a concert hall, to strive for excellence, to learn from others, and to enhance their musical studies. Enjoy an evening of talents from rising stars! Saturday 7 PM Burlington PAC. https://bit.ly/2RVh75l
5. Milton: Beatles “Ones” The “must see” Beatles show returns to Milton after a sold out performance in 2017! ONES is a multimedia spectacular that combines an 11-piece band and a compelling screen show that keeps audiences spellbound. Don’t miss this thrilling ride through every Beatles number one song, performed “note perfect” by Canada’s finest musicians, recording artists, and JUNO nominees. Saturday 8PM FirstOntario Arts Centre Milton 8PM. https://bit.ly/2zSvMXI