There is lots going on! Check out Bob’s Top 5!
1. Hamilton: Winterfest. Winter-inspired art exhibits, heritage and recreation programming, and lots of family friendly fun bring Hamilton residents out of hibernation to connect with each other and explore the city for over 17 fun filled days of winter-inspired neighbourhood celebrations. Drop in here and pick an event to attend. Saturday and Sunday: http://bit.ly/2DAijaU
2. Oakville: A Taste of Oakville. This year choose from over 20 of Oakville’s best restaurants offering signature prix-fixe lunch and/or dinner menus. Enjoy lunch for $12, 17, or $22 and dinner for $22, $30 or $40. Make it a fun date night out! Saturday and Sunday: http://bit.ly/2DRYIjf
3. Kitchener: 2nd Annual SkateABLE Skate-A-Thon Bring the family out to Sportsworld from 4-6pm Sunday for free family fun and entertainment. The evening will feature family skating, kids crafts, and a silent auction.
Donations will go toward subsidizing the cost of skating registration and adaptive equipment for children with physical disabilities. Sunday: Sportsworld Arena 2-4PM http://bit.ly/2BN3pt3
4. Jewel Listening Area: Flashback Film Fest! Canada’s only coast to coast film festival, is bringing action, sci-fi, and comedy favourites back to the big screen from Feb. 2-8. This year’s line-up includes such classics as Back to the Future, The Big Lebowski, A View to a Kill, Gremlins, and more! Saturday and Sunday: Cineplex Theatres in your area http://bit.ly/2DRtPLX
5. Superbowl Party: Your House:) Five time winning and defending champs New England Patriots, with QB Tom Brady, take on the Philadelphia Eagles, led by Nick Foles. The Patriots get the nod with a 4.5 point spread! Dig out your favourite chili recipe and enjoy safely!