Make the most of your weekend!
Check out Bob’s Top 5!
- Brantford: Come celebrate Canada’s 150th birthday with a kickoff parade followed by a party. The parade begins at 4pm; starting from the Civic Centre, then heading along Market Street South to Icomm Drive, and then down Colborne Street; finishing up at Harmony Square. Saturday 4PM http://bit.ly/2r8Sx6p
- Dundas: 2017 International Buskerfest! Don’t miss the biggest and best show to date in honour of Canada’s 150th! Enjoy performers from across Canada, the US, the UK, and around the world for this year’s show. Big thrills, big laughs, and big energy are what this year’s show is all about! Saturday: 11:30-10PM Sunday 11:30 – 6PM http://bit.ly/1DyCrhN
- Hamilton: Battle of Stoney Creek. Experience the drama, pageantry, and excitement of one of the most important events in Canada’s history. (June 6, 1813) Bring the whole family for games, food, demonstrations, musical entertainment, fireworks, and the re-enactment itself. Saturday 10-10PM Sunday 10-4:30PM http://bit.ly/1E27I1B
- Paris: Springtime in Paris, the prettiest town in Canada! Check out the 6th annual Legends Soapbox Derby along Broadway St West at 9am and then drop by for the opening ceremonies at Lion’s Park at 10AM. There will be family activities, live entertainment in the park, guided rafting tours and so much more. Saturday: 10-5PM Sunday 10-4PM. http://bit.ly/1FP0u1F
- Hamilton: The 5th annual Miracle Plane Pull for Mac Kids will be held at the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum. This exciting event brings together nearly 1,000 people from across the region who are eager to join with friends to test their strength, enjoy a unique event with many interactive elements and support a good cause
Sunday: 10-3PM http://bit.ly/2qRrlWq