Enjoy the last few moments to the Max!
Check out Bob’s Top 5!
- Hagersville: 3 Fires Homecoming Pow Wow. The 30th annual event commemorates 170 years since the move to New Credit. The Pow Wow is a way for First Nations people to share their unique customs and cultural identity through the heartbeat of the drum, song and way of life. The three fires are symbolic of the Mississaugas traditional and political alliance with the other Ojibway, Odawa, and Potowatomi Nations. Hagersville, Ontario. Saturday: Grand Entry(s) at 1PM and 7PM. Sunday: Grand Entry at 1PM. http://bit.ly/2w1IHUT
- Burlington & Mississauga: 6th Annual Marques d’Elegance Luxury SuperCar Weekend.
On Saturday, the “Life in the Fastlane” Gala will be hosted at Twenty7 Automobile Club in Mississauga in support of the United Way Halton & Hamilton. Ticket includes entry to view Exotic Supercars, a selection of gourmet foods, premium wines & spirits, fine cigars, silent & live auctions & a fashion show. On Sunday, feast your eyes on an afternoon full of some of the world’s most beautiful exotic supercars and vintage classics. With the purchase of a VIP pass, you will receive access to the Mansion, full lunch service with sweet tables, fine wines and craft beer, cold VOSS Water, exclusive spirit tastings, and fine jewelry and watch displays. General admission passes available as well. Saturday 7PM-12AM Sunday 11AM-4PM http://bit.ly/QCj1bG
- Waterloo: 29th Annual Busker Carnival. With 10 exciting buskers, The 2017 edition promises to be an event you won’t soon forget. Enjoy the carnival-like atmosphere as you visit the midway, explore delicious foods and join us at the edge of our seats to watch spectacular world-class one-of-a-kind performers that are sure to amaze, excite and inspire. Saturday 11:30AM- 10:00PM Sunday 11:00AM – 5PM. http://bit.ly/1oXiLNh
- Winona: Peach Festival: It is the 50th anniversary of the first edition which began in 1967 as part of a Centennial celebration. The 50th bash promises something for everyone, from arts and crafts, to vintage cars to the midway and a full lineup of entertainment. Come first thing Saturday for free rides on the midway for the kids from 10-11 and taste the peach sausage. Best of all, admission is free. Saturday 10AM-11PM Sunday 10AM-6PM http://bit.ly/2aX6UzF
- Guelph: Rotary Club’s 20th Annual Ribfest! Stop by for ribs, Ribs, and RIBS along with music, kids activities, and amusement rides. The Classic Car Show (300+cars strong) is back Saturday and on Sunday from 9AM-3:30PM both days. Don’t miss out on this end of the summer FREE event! Donations at the door are greatly appreciated. Riverside Park Saturday 11AM-11PM Sunday 11AM-8PM http://bit.ly/2bnQ8Kh image: photolia.com