Today Is National Cereal Day

Do you enjoy cereal for breakfast?  Do you put in the cereal or milk first?  Do you prefer water???

This survey for Kellogg’s wanted to know.  They found that 90% of Canadians do enjoy their cereal.  Over 50% do so once per week.

You may have guessed that 9 out of 10 enjoy their cereal with milk.  Would you have guessed that 4% pour water on their cereal?  Others use fruit juice or eggnog on their cereal.

7 out of 10 like their cereal crispy leaving the other 3 to eat soggy cereal.

95% pour the cereal in the bowl first followed by the milk leaving 5% to pour the milk first.

There are so many variations and to each their own I suppose.

Source article for Kellogg’s via Newswire

Image ScottandKat

 

Posted in All Stories, Annoucer Blogs, Dave Creelman Tagged with: , ,

+ Follow Us

 

+ Upcoming Events

  1. Winter Clothing Donations

    November 26, 2018 @ 8:00 am - April 9, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
  2. High Tea and Radio Show

    December 18 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
  3. Twas the Night Before Christmas

    December 22 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
  4. Holiday Gift Wrap Booth

    December 24 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
  5. Salute to Vienna New Year’s Concert

    December 30 @ 2:30 pm - 5:30 pm

+ On-Air & Shows