Check out Bob’s Top 5!
- Brantford: Kinsmen Ribfest. Brantford Ribfest is three days of great food, live music and family fun. Five of North America’s best Ribbers cook up a storm in Cockshutt Park this weekend along with vendors, entertainment, a beer tent and live entertainment on the main stage. New this year is the Rib Eating Contest. Challenge your friends, co-workers, family members, or other businesses to compete. Saturday 11AM-11PM, and Sunday 11AM-7PM. http://bit.ly/2vCqyM9
- Kitchener: TD Kitchener Blues Festival. Experience one of Canada’s largest Blues Festivals! The festival features over six stages located around Kitchener, including the main stage at City Hall, the Downtown Kitchener BIA tent, the OLG Clock Tower Stage at Victoria Park, and even a Children’s Stage at THEMUSEUM. All seating is first come, first serve, so be sure to arrive early and bring along your own lawn chairs. Saturday 12-10pm. Sunday 12-6PM http://bit.ly/1zspRRQ
- Fergus: Scottish Festival and Highland Games. Scotland without the airfare! This year’s festival features: World and National Scottish Heavy Events Competitions, Pipe Band Competitions, Military Tattoo, Highland Dancers, McKiddie’s Centre, Celtic musicians and over 100 international vendors. Saturday: all day Sunday: 8:30-7:00PM http://bit.ly/2wFCU6C
- Hamilton: Ribfest 2017. It’s the Biggest and Best BBQ in Canada! Get set for a weekend full of food, fun, and entertainment because our attractions for KIDS & ADULTS are guaranteed to keep the whole family busy! All new this year is the Craft Beer Market featuring: Flying Monkeys, Barnstormer Brewing, Iconic Brewing, Highlander Brewing, & Naughty Otter Gage Park Saturday 11-11PM Sunday 11-7PM http://bit.ly/2ws3T66
- Burlington: Downtown Jazz Festival. Take a seat outside on the plaza at The Burlington Performing Arts Centre for three FREE performances by outstanding Canadian women in Jazz. Don’t miss your chance to see Amanda Martinez and Laila Biali, (on Saturday) and Kellylee Evans (Sunday) In the event of rain, the performances will be moved inside. Saturday 3-9PM Sunday 3-5PM. http://bit.ly/2hO9LUb