Check out Bob’s Top 5!
1) Hamilton: Fringe Festival. The 15th annual features more than 50 companies offering up musicals, dance, comedies, magic shows, dramas, and family entertainment in nearly 400 performances- there truly is something for everyone! Here is where you will find the schedule of events. https://bit.ly/2mo232k
2) Waterloo: Uptown Waterloo Jazz Festival. Don’t miss this annual 3 day FREE music festival, encouraging all genres of jazz. This year, the festival is exploring improvisation in music and art including an improvised aerial act performed to live music, and a visual artist creating a work based on one of our performances in full view of our patrons. Saturday 12-9PM. Sunday 10:30-3. https://bit.ly/2NVqssF
3) Cambridge: Scottish Festival. Experience a wee taste of ‘Scotland on the Grand’! Joining the festival for the first time ever is storyteller, Seamus Gunn. Don’t miss the piping and drumming, highland dancing, tug of war, heavy events, and more. Saturday and Sunday 8:30AM – 5:30PM Churchill Park. https://bit.ly/29eVTc6
4) St Catharines: TD Niagara Jazz Festival. This year the TD Niagara Jazz Festival will launch the St. Catharines edition featuring World Music on the Beach. The event will kick off with 2018 Juno Award Nominated artist, music producer and songwriter Alysha Brilla on the Pavillion Stage. Music will continue all day with performers such as the Latin Vintage Orchestra, PK Hummingbird Steel Band, and others. Sunday 11-8PM Lakeside Park & Port Dalhousie. https://bit.ly/2Nl5eU8
5) Burlington: Food Truck Festival. 40 Food Trucks will be serving up some of the best food from the country. Show some of your Burlington love by bringing your friends and family. Oh and don’t forget, there will be free admission, a children’s midway, local performers, cold beer and eating challenges for the masses! Saturday 12PM-11PM, Sunday 12PM-9PM. Spencer Smith Park https://bit.ly/2vlcA0T