Blog Archives

Lunchtime Trivia Friday, November 23

Q: According to the latest census 80% of Canadian seniors had this in common.  That is the highest number since 1981.  What is it? A: Not working anymore. Which leaves 20% who are working or 1.21 Million people over 65.

Posted in All Stories, Annoucer Blogs, Dave Creelman, Lunch Time Trivia Tagged with: , ,

+ Follow Us

 

+ Upcoming Events

  1. Winter Clothing Donations

    November 26, 2018 @ 8:00 am - April 9, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
  2. The Artisan Bazaar – The Night Owl Show

    December 14 @ 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm
  3. The Brantford Open Stage

    December 16 @ 2:00 pm
  4. High Tea and Radio Show

    December 18 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
  5. Twas the Night Before Christmas

    December 22 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm

+ On-Air & Shows