A new survey found 2/3rds of people return from their summer vacation either more stressed or with the same stress level they had before leaving. Other findings:
– 50% of people check in with their office during their vacation
– 13% of people check in with their office on a daily basis while on vacation.
Some of the main stressors returning to work are:
- Missed work. Too much to catch up on.
- Readjust to the work mindset.
- Resolving issues that came up while you were away
Only 4 out 10 employees have a team member or partner taking care of part of their duties while you are away.