Check out Bob’s Top 5!
1) Hamilton: Cirque de Soleil – Crystal. World-class ice skating and unexpected acrobatics fuse to create the first on-ice experience. Feel the adrenaline as Cirque du Soleil creates a frozen playground and a world of wonder on ice that defies all expectations. Follow Crystal, the lead character, on an exhilarating tale of self-discovery as she dives into a world of her own imagination. Feel the adrenaline as she soars through this surreal world at high speed to become what she was always destined to be: confident, liberated, and empowered. Saturday 4 7:30 and Sunday 1:30 and 5PM: First Ontario Centre. https://bit.ly/2K4KXkEs
2) Brantford: Suefest Jack de Keyzer headlines this 5th annual family friendly festival/fundraiser to honour the memory of Susan Elaine Wallbank Maher. To date SueFest has raised and donated $17,000.00 and counting for The Heart And Stroke Foundation Of Canada! The fun starts this afternoon at 2:30 at the Knights of Columbus Hall, 12 Catherine Avenue, Brantford. Check out the artist lineup here: https://bit.ly/2KcFRTe and don’t forget to stay for the fireworks!
3) Kitchener: King StrEatery and Music Festival. Pile the kids in the car and come on out to the King StrEATery! Taste the treats, hear the beats, play some games and have some drinks! in support of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Waterloo Region! The region’s tastiest food trucks are taking over 3 blocks of King StrEAT between College St. and Queen St. Grab a bite and enjoy live music on every block, fun activities, and programming for kids! Enjoy the downtown Festival of Music throughout the afternoon and evening. Saturday 3PM-9PM Downtown Kitchener. https://bit.ly/2HW4Rfx Performers here: https://bit.ly/2HSEKGw
4) Hamilton: FrancoFest. Come celebrate the free spirit of the francophone culture at the largest festival of arts and culture on the Niagara Peninsula! On the main stage, enjoy our headliners including the popular singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist Claude Bégin (QC), the award-winning alternative rock band Les Hôtesses d’Hilaire (NB), Berkina Faso’s acclaimed traditional music group Bonsa (QC), francophone rock quintet Billy Love Band (ON), and Montreal’s Le Winston Band It is a complete fusion of rock, zydeco, Cajun and French-Canadian influences. Saturday; final day! Gage Park Hamilton https://bit.ly/2teTz1H
5) Guelph: Spring Fun Fly! The Guelph Gremlins are hosting their annual spring Fun Fly at the Gremlins field. Load the family in the car and come enjoy a fun day of model flying and games. Come hungry for the BBQ with all the trimmings around noon. This is a no charge event and everyone interested in model aviation is welcome. Saturday 10-3PM Guelph Gremlin Field 8623 Wellington Road, Guelph. https://bit.ly/2tqugZA