Check out Bob’s Top 5!
1. Hamilton: Winter Lights at the Rock! Thousands of festive lights lead you through a winter wonderland of charming Christmas melodies, festive sips and bites and the Escarpment Train Exhibit. This unique holiday experience provides a special evening for you and your loved ones to capture those perfect holiday memories! RBG Rock Garden. Saturday and Sunday 6-9PM https://bit.ly/2QElENt
2. St Catharines: The Songs of Christmas. Come on out for a special musical night filled with Christmas cheer and brimming with all of your favourite holiday music classics performed by Beamsville native Melissa-Marie Shriner. You’ll enjoy the traditional carol sing-a-long & a visit from the Man in Red himself! Saturday 7:30 First Ontario Performing Arts Centre. http://bit.ly/SongsofXmas
3. Oakville: Aladdin: A Holiday Pantomime. A rock ’n roll genie, a sneezy monkey, and Mary Poppins all join in to help Aladdin and Jasmine find their place in the world. They may have stars in their eyes, but Drakkar Noir, He Who Should Not Be Smelt, is willing to do just about anything to destroy their dreams and gain power over the kingdom. Get ready to boo the baddies, cheer for our heroes and wave your wand to the beat! Come on aboard the magic carpet ride like never before! Saturday 7:30PM (and ongoing) Oakville Centre for the Performing Arts. https://bit.ly/2Lnz0Yx
4. Niagara Falls: Jump, Jive and Jingle. (last show) This original festive musical revue returns to our log cabin theatre by popular demand! Be transported back to the 1950s as six strangers become stranded in a diner on Christmas Eve. With a little Christmas magic and some help from above, these serious and busy patrons find themselves in the simpler times of sock hops, juke boxes and soda jerks. Enjoy original festive songs and over 30 classic holiday carols as they get the rock n’ roll twist. Saturday 6:30PM. https://bit.ly/2Q0ytBA
5. Guelph: Handel’s Messiah. Handel’s music never fails to stir the spirit with music that has been at the heart of the Christmas experience for over two and a half centuries. Bring family and friends and come on out for an evening of magnificent music performed by the Guelph Chamber Choir and Musica Viva Orchestra. Saturday 7:30PM River Run Centre. https://bit.ly/2GthVxC