Better check out Bob’s Top 5!
- Brantford: The Beer Show is a great excuse to kickoff the summer with a party in Harmony Square downtown. You will find more than 10 of Ontario’s greatest micro brews; entertainment from some fantastic local bands, good grub from food trucks and so much more. Saturday: 1 – 11PM http://bit.ly/2sRyR9j
- Kitchener: 50TH Annual Kitchener-Waterloo Multicultural Festival. Come one, come all to the biggest celebration of multiculturalism in Canada that Waterloo Region has ever seen! Saturday and Sunday: Victoria Park. http://bit.ly/2rxKy0H
- Guelph: Summerfest 2017! As part of the Canada 150 celebrations, the University of Guelph is inviting one and all out to come on out to Johnston Green on Sunday. You will find live music including Fred Penner for the kids, food trucks, and a beer garden just for starters.
Sunday 11-4PM. http://bit.ly/2tLKLhu
- Oakville: Family Ribfest! Welcome to the Rotary Club of Oakville’s annual RibSpecTacular. From award-winning ribs to jam packed musical performances, there is something for everyone. Take a look at the entertainment schedule and bring the whole family along! Saturday 11am – 11pm Sunday 11am – 7pm. http://bit.ly/2rKDMZF
- Hamilton: The Rugby World Cup Qualifier for Canada starts today when they host USA in the first series. This historic match will mark the first time Canada’s senior men’s team has played an international match in Hamilton. Saturday 3PM Tickets at http://bit.ly/2rACRGT