Here is Bob’s Top 5!
Why not take in one of these fine performances with your family……….!
- Brantford: Platypus Theatre’s “How the Gimquat Found Her Song” at the Sanderson Centre! This presentation has sold out over two hundred family shows in five countries on three continents. It has been seen by over a quarter of a million people, and been made into TV specials by PBS and TVO. Now it’s here in Brantford! “How the Gimquat Found Her Song” is a heart-warming tale about the search for identity and a celebration of music in all of its forms. Saturday 2pm and 4pm. Sanderson Centre. http://bit.ly/1oX1iq6
- Burlington: Rhythm of the Dance The National Dance Company of Ireland, reliving the journey of the Irish Celts throughout history, marries the contemporary and the ancient, combining traditional dance and music with the most up to date stage technology. Sunday: 4pm Burlington Centre for the Performing Arts.
- Kitchener: Bubble Guppies: What time is it? It’s time for Bubble Guppies at Centre in the Square: Featuring rockin’ music, comedic high jinks, and audience participation, the Bubble Guppies will leave no stone unturned and no bubble left un-popped in order to get the show on the road! Saturday 1PM: Centre in the Square. http://bit.ly/2mqnjCg
- Guelph: Get Your Sparkle On Dynamic Dance Force Inc. Cambridge’s elite dance studio offers a full range of dance programs from recreational to award winning competitive companies. The core dance disciplines include: Society of Russian Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Hip Hop, Boys Only Hip Hop, Lyrical, Contemporary and Acro. Sunday 2PM. River Run Centre. http://bit.ly/2lYwkqL
- Hamilton: Disney on Ice. Celebrate the most memorable Disney tales with all your favourite characters: Join Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald, Goofy and Daisy on a journey to the timeless worlds of Disney’s The Lion King, The Little Mermaid, Peter Pan, and Disney’s Frozen. Saturday 11am, 3pm and 7pm and Sunday 11am and 3pm. First Ontario Centre (Copps Coliseum) http://bit.ly/2mqxRCh