(Cut me some slack here – I had to make it rhyme!)
Better Check out Bob’s Top 5! For your end of Summer Family Blast!
- Paris: 159th annual Fair in celebration of Canada’s 150th. It’s the Jewel in the Crown of Ontario Fairs! Come for the entertainment, the midway, the Baby Show and the ever popular Demolition Derby Championship. Don’t miss the Rise to Fame Talent Show today (Saturday) It’s been a highlight of the fair for 34 years! Saturday, Sunday and Monday Paris fairgrounds. http://bit.ly/1n3wItx
- Burlington: Canada’s Largest Ribfest (since 1996) This fundraising event put on annually by the Rotary Club of Burlington Lakeshore offers a family-friendly weekend full of musical entertainment, an artisan fair, kids midway and delicious, mouth-watering ribs! And since day 1, all proceeds have gone to charity! Spencer Smith Park. Saturday and Sunday 11-11PM Monday 11-7PM. http://bit.ly/1LrxDUR
- Hamilton: Tiger-Cats Labour Day Classic! The Hamilton Tiger-Cats go head-to-head with the Toronto Argonauts in the one and only Labour Day Classic Monday: Tim Horton’s Field 6:30PM. Find some good seats here: http://bit.ly/2iDGn3v
- Hagersville: Summer’s End Festival 10th Anniversary – Come one and all for Hagersville’s annual end of Summer blast. There will be inflatables, horse drawn wagon rides, free BBQ hot dogs and sweet corn, and pop and water (while supplies last). Mark Laforme entertains. Grant Kett Memorial Park. Saturday 9AM-4PM http://bit.ly/2ekKHzL
- Port Dover: Lions Show and Shine Night: Come on out every Monday during September for this fun night of classic cars, food trucks and classic music all in the name of a good cause! Not to be missed if you are in the “Dove” for the Labour Day weekend. Lions Silver Lake Park. Monday 4PM till dusk. http://bit.ly/2xyTvKu