If you enjoy an omelette in the morning but don’t have anyone to share it with; here is a great and (quick idea) for “An Omelette in a Mug”! It is touted as “The Easiest Ever Egg Recipe”
Let’s get to it!
- Crack two eggs in to a microwaveable mug.
- Beat the eggs until the yolk and whites combine.
- Add your favourite ingredients (I like grated cheese and bacon bits) This chef chose cherry tomatoes, chopped red pepper and fresh dill.
- Stir the ingredients up again.
- Microwave for one minute and thirty seconds!
Voila! Season to taste and enjoy!