Check out Bob’s Top 5!
1. Ancaster: Gem, Mineral, Bead & Jewellery 10th Anniversary Show. A NEW experience for all ages! Come check out the seminars, demonstrations and jewellery making classes. Here is your best chance to purchase rocks, minerals & fossils from all over the world as well as beads, jewellery making supplies and hand-crafted Canadian made jewellery. Saturday and Sunday 10-5PM: Ancaster Fair Grounds. https://bit.ly/2zxiRLR
2. Burlington, Oakville, Milton: Doors Open Halton Region. Prepare to wander, explore and don’t forget to bring your curiosity. You will love the old fashioned hospitality combined with a wealth of heritage, twist of culture and stunning natural beauty. Historic buildings, museums, private homes, places of worship and cultural venues abound. There will be plenty to see and do. Saturday and Sunday 10AM-4PM https://bit.ly/2zxoxFS
3. Caledonia: 146th Fall Fair. Experience the sounds, sights and delights of the Caledonia Fair. You asked about the shows? The grounds are rocking non-stop with jugglers juggling and clowns clowning; there are unicyclists defying the laws of gravity. Don’t miss the wandering buskers, rock-and-roll bands and quiet country duets. Top it off with traditional fall fare: livestock exhibits, homecrafts, the midway along with the popular demolition derby. Saturday and Sunday. https://bit.ly/2xwgaaP
4. Stoney Creek: Applefest. It’s a Fall family fun weekend in Battlefield Park. Enjoy a pancake breakfast, games, pumpkin decorating, demonstrations, entertainment, and don’t forget to enter the Battlefield Bake-Off. “Free” sounds like about the right price. Bring the family out for an unforgettable time. Saturday: 9-4:30PM https://bit.ly/2QZHUxT
5. Guelph: The Ultimate Supertramp Experience. DREAMER is the authentic re-creation of the legendary 70’s rock band Supertramp. An 8-piece group of multi-instrumentalists perform all of the sounds used in the real Supertramp show, from sax, clarinet, trombone, vintage keyboards and of course the unmistakable Supertramp vocal sound. Saturday: 9PM River Run Centre. https://bit.ly/2QbKjnT