Better Check out Bob’s Top 5!
- Brantford: International Villages Festival. This years marks the 44th Consecutive Festival of bringing world class memories with 16 Festival Village Halls for you to enjoy. Take the day off cooking Mum and Dad, because there is a great choice of cuisine from any one of the 16 villages participating. Last day to enjoy this celebration of Brantford’s diversity. Saturday all day! http://bit.ly/2srYee0
- Hamilton: Air Force Day: Past, Present and Future! Meet current members of the Royal Canadian Air Force, see their aircraft up close on the ground and learn the many roles performed by Canada’s air force today. From helicopters, trainers and transports to the CF-18 Hornet, visitors will have a chance to view over 60 aircraft. Saturday: 9-5pm Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum. http://bit.ly/2qcxuBh
- Burlington: 3rd Annual Downtown Car Show. Fun for the whole family in downtown Burlington. You’ll find something for everyone including classic cars, muscle cars, cruisers and exotic sports cars. Stop by for live music, sidewalk sales, local and automotive vendors not to mention the electric vehicle test drive opportunity. Experience the future now. Saturday 10-4PM http://bit.ly/1J6qHrO
- Oakville: Children’s Festival. Toopy and Binoo, the popular cat and mouse duo from the hit children’s television show, will headline this year’s Festival! Come dance and sing along to this fun theatrical production and let the toy chest full of games and puzzles fuel your kids’ imaginations. Sunday 10-4PM: Queen Elizabeth Park Community and Cultural Centre (new site) http://bit.ly/2urTMxl
- Elora: Festival Faire. This family-friendly event brings together Centre Wellington’s artists, artisans, merchants and performers for a huge Canada 150 celebration. Come out and enjoy the singers, pipers,indigenous dancers and the best in local craft brew. Stay for the headline act! Ashley MacIsaac. Saturday 2-9PM http://bit.ly/2uqULOh (pic sxtxstate.com)