Check out Bob’s Top 5!
1. March break activities in the Jewel listening area.
a) March Break in Brantford – 2017 March Break Camps & Activites http://bit.ly/2lNenM5
b) The City of Burlington has pulled out all of the stops for March break with maple syrup festivals, family fun escape rooms, indoor trampoline activity, low cost movies and much more. Here is a complete list. http://bit.ly/2npTbYF Click here for free skates http://bit.ly/2mcSFwN
c) Thre a whole bunch of fun in the Hammer this March Break with Hamilton area tourist attractions providing lots of choices. http://bit.ly/2lNi8kj The City of Hamilton offers free skates throughout the break as well. http://bit.ly/2mwwXXk
d) Here is what is going on in Kitchener Waterloo for the upcoming week! http://bit.ly/2mv7BYq
e) Read all about the “Canada Turns 150 March Break Program” at the Norfolk Arts Centre in Simcoe! http://bit.ly/2mMlQKy
2) Practically Hip – Port Dover Lighthouse Festival Theatre. Established in in 1997, “Practically Hip” wows their audiences with their passionate recreation of the Hip’s unique sound. They are the most sought after “Tragically Hip” tribute act in Ontario and the U.S. Tonight at 8PM http://bit.ly/2lNoKiV
3. Irish Real Life Festival – Kitchener. The second annual IRL Festival is bringing contemporary and traditional Irish culture to the Waterloo Region during the week of March 11th – 18th 2017. Stop by for music, literature, storytelling, film, dancing, beer, Irish cuisine and more. March 11-18 Waterloo Region http://bit.ly/2muWnD4
4. What Women Want – Retail Therapy! Bring all the girls out to spend the afternoon at this year’s best shopathon! Check out the pamper stations, fun treats, cocktails and over 60 retailers exhibitors to fuel your every shopping need! The first 50 shoppers get a complimentary goodie bag! Today 10 – 4 pm Hanlon Convention Centre – Guelph http://bit.ly/2npD3GC
5. Brantford Farmer’s Market -Drop by until 2pm today for the best in: fresh produce, meats, deli cuts, dairy products, flowers, fresh baked goods, and other natural products. Choose from 49 indoor stalls to meet your every fresh food need! 7AM – 2pm today 79 Icomm Drive across from the Brantford Charity Casino! http://bit.ly/2nq2rvI