Q: This survey found that just under half say that this boosts their confidence. What is it?
A: Hearing one of your favorite songs, 44%.
Top ten confidence boosters.
- A new haircut. 64% of people said it makes them feel more confident.
- Wearing a new outfit, 56%.
- Doing a good deed, 53%.
- Hearing one of your favorite songs, 44%.
- Exercising, 38%.
- Shopping, 36%.
- Talking to a good friend, 35%.
- Getting a compliment from your boss, 35%.
- Knowing you smell good, 34%.
- Talking to a family member, 33%.
And we’re at our most confident around 12:30 in the afternoon