Q: 75% of Canadians own at least one of these. What is it?
A: A BBQ
From the survey via CNW
– 75% of respondents own one grill
– Most Canadians grill either in the summer (46%) or year-round (52%)
– Men are the primary grillers in Canadian households (55%). This is
especially true in Ontario (61%)
– Over half of grillers prefer the taste of charcoal but like the
convenience of gas (52%)
– The most popular occasion for turning on the burners is to celebrate
a birthday (72%), beating out Canada Day (65%) for the first time,
and Father’s Day (55%)
The 18th annual survey, conducted by Toronto-based Leger Marketing on
behalf of Weber-Stephen Products Co.