You had better swing by and…..
Check out Bob’s Top 5!
1) Brantford: United Way Warehouse Sale. Come one, come all to the 16th annual Warehouse Sale and save more than 80% off on your favourite brand name products. When you give to Brant United Way, your donation is invested locally to address identified priority areas. Approximately 45,000 citizens or 1 in 3 will be helped by the 18 Member Agencies who deliver quality services and programs for citizens in our community. Saturday: Lions Park Arena 8-3PM. https://bit.ly/2IBrL0S
2) Ancaster: Lobsterfest. Dust off your lobster bibs and prepare your palate for the Ancaster Knights of Columbus’ 26th annual Lobsterfest. Dinner options include three lobsters (with melted butter) $60; 14 oz. barbecued steak $50; full rack of barbecued pork ribs $50; or half barbecued chicken $45. Dinners include baked potato, corn on the cob, green salad, dessert, coffee and tea. Proceeds serve the community and numerous charities. Saturday: Ancaster Fairgrounds 5:30PM – 1AM https://bit.ly/2kkwqWH
3) Elora: Lions Annual Firework Display. Lighting up the sky is the just the finale to the Spring Fireworks Night that promises hours of entertainment and family fun. The Elora Lions have been presenting a fireworks event since the beginning of time (maybe a few years less?) With an exceptional location at the Grand River Raceway, the Lions work with other groups in the community to create a night full of variety, kids’ activities and, of course, a dazzling fireworks display. Saturday: Grand River Raceway gates open at 7. https://bit.ly/2iPv1qw
4) Flamborough: Christie Antique and Vintage Show. Canada’s favourite antique & vintage show with hundreds of dealers and almost 10 acres of treasures to be discovered. Here you’ll find china, jewellery, golf items, tins, scientific instruments, folk art, postcards, native artifacts, Canadiana, fine art, nostalgia items, furniture and much, MUCH more! Food vendors on site for a snack or meal. Rain or shine. Saturday: 8-5PM Christie Lake Conservation Area. https://bit.ly/2s8ISMw
5) Kitchener: Living Well Expo. Are you or someone you know, looking to live a healthy active life over 55? Stop by the Living Well Expo. At this free event, you will find: More than 50 exhibitors with information about programs, activities and services that support healthy, active living for aging adults; demonstrations and speakers, and free tote bag for the first 300 attendees. Saturday: Kitchener City Hall Rotunda 10-2PM https://bit.ly/2IIYiy9