For some late breaking ideas…..
Check out Bob’s Top 5!
1. Hagersville: Three Fires Homecoming Pow Wow And Traditional Gathering. Drop by this weekend to celebrate the culture of the Mississaugas of the First Nation. It will be a colourful display of drumming, dancing, and arts & crafts around the theme “Water is Life”. Please bring a non-perishable food item for the local foodbank! Further info and directions can be found here. https://bit.ly/2NgY0Rt
2. Brantford: Downtown Fest. It’s a free, family friendly event that will highlight the amazing talent that Brantford has to offer. The event will include up and coming young musicians and students as well as some well established and popular individuals and bands. There will be all styles and genres of music featured assuring that there will be something everyone can enjoy. Local vendors and artisans will be there too. Saturday Harmony Square 11AM to 11PM https://bit.ly/2wmLgBq
3. Burlington: Taste of Burlington. Come celebrate 10 years of good taste! This summer’s prix-fixe dining program is running now through Sept 3. Savour a bite of everything and discover the many eateries located in beautiful Burlington. This year one lucky diner will WIN a ‘Taste of Myrtle Beach’ stay for 2! Here is where you will find this years 24 participating restaurants. https://bit.ly/1FOMhm4
4. Waterloo. Aviation Fun Day. Grab your walking shoes and explore the airport on foot at this free family event. Learn how the aviation industry works, meet pilots, get up close to airport equipment, vintage aircraft and classic cars. This year’s theme is Careers in Aviation! Visit aviation-related displays and see unique and vintage aircraft up close on Apron IV, an area usually restricted to the public. Please bring a non-perishable food item for area food banks. Saturday 10-4PM https://bit.ly/2ICh7Hm
5. Hamilton: 4th Annual Cops n Rodders Hamilton Car Show. This year’s show will feature hundreds of hot rods, vans, trucks, and motorcycles, along with live music by local musicians. Food vendors include Tru North BBQ, Green Machine Soothies, Ancaster Optimists, Jeff’s Street Eats, and Strabane Optimists. Sunday Bayfront Park 10-4PM https://bit.ly/2Pq5oLT