Check out Bob’s Top 5!
1. Brantford: 5th Annual Desiree’s Ride along with the 1st Annual Car & Motorcycle Show & Shine. Desiree’s Ride is named after Desiree Gallagher who was a victim of Crime. She was brutally assaulted in 2013 and was left severely handicapped as a result of her injuries. Desiree passed away in May 2015 and the ride, in her memory, raises funds for Victim Services Brant & Nova Vita Women’s Shelter. New this year is the Car & Motorcycle Car Show and Shine. Saturday 9AM on @ The Knights of Columbus, 12 Catherine Ave Brantford https://bit.ly/2MqdxlK
2. Paris: Drinks Fest. It is a celebration of all things delicious. There will be beer, wine, spirits, cider and food vendors and a whole lot of great music! Come beat the heat under the trees in Paris’ Lions Park. It is everything craft today with the best wines and ales available . Paris 12-4PM or 5-9PM. https://bit.ly/2nOozCi
3. Waterdown: Artsfest.ca Its a celebration of the arts in all its forms, in the historic downtown core. It’s an upscale, family-friendly festival featuring jazz, classical, folk & world music, fine art exhibits, dozens of artisan vendors, and all kinds of arts activities. Come on out and see for yourself this year’s Waterdown ArtsFest – The Festival…refined! Saturday & Sunday all day. https://bit.ly/2bK0cC0
4. Hamilton: Greekfest. This family-oriented, fun filled event features a kids zone, authentic homemade Greek food & desserts, dancing, vendors, live performances, and much more! Come on out to Inch Park this weekend and bring your appetite! Saturday 12-11PM Sunday 12-9PM. https://bit.ly/2uWTmht
5. Elora: Riverfest: a full weekend of music, arts, food and culture set on the banks of the Grand River! The 10th anniversary edition features Blue Rodeo, Serena Ryder, Carole Pope, and The Bedouin Soundclash on the main stage (just to name a few) Browse the art displays, graze from a wide variety of food trucks and shop at a wide variety of craft vendors. Saturday and Sunday Bissel Park – Elora. https://bit.ly/2MrGuN5