For a great selection of things to do in the great out-of-doors….
Check out Bob’s Top 5!
- Burlington: The Sound of Music Festival! So much music; so much fun. The Sound of Music has exploded in size since it’s modest beginnings in 1980 as a marching band parade. Come on out and enjoy the region’s largest music event. You will find a combination of new and emerging artists, blasts from the past and some of today’s most popular performers. Saturday (kickoff concert) & Sunday (first day of free shows) http://bit.ly/2rAdXuB
- Ancaster: Heritage Days. In 1979, Ancaster resident Bette Fraser began planning a festival where the community could get to know each other and enjoy the sights and sounds of their beautiful town. Nearly 40 years later, Ancaster Heritage Days has become the showcase event in town. From the parade to the fireworks display and everything in between, this multiple-day event has something for the entire family. Saturday and Sunday. http://bit.ly/1nzTtr8
- Dunnville: The Dunnville Mudcat Festival: features a parade, midway, a street dance, strong-man competition, live music, a Bavarian garden, children’s entertainment, a famous fireworks display and so much more. This years Mudcat Festival’s theme will be “Celebrating Canada’s 150th Birthday” http://bit.ly/2rEpPt6
- Guelph: Guelph & District Multicultural Festival. Come and celebrate the diversity of Guelph and area, through: music, song, dance, arts and crafts, sport, and of course food! Come out and enjoy this great event for the whole family. Saturday 11-11pm and Sunday; 11am-6pm
- Ancaster: Ribfest at the Fairgrounds. Ancaster Rib Fest is the #1 way to kick off the summer in Ancaster & Hamilton! NEW for 2017 is the Craft Beer Market which features some of Ontario’s top craft brewers: This family friendly event features the best BBQ in Canada with a Kids Zone and life-size board games for all. Saturday 11-11PM Sunday 11-7PM http://bit.ly/2qUOrfK