It’s Lobsterfest time!
Check out Bob’s Top 5!
- Port Dover: Boat Safety Week Event! Port Dover Power & Sail Squadron is hosting a free public event for boaters, or those interested in boating, to ensure everyone is safe on the water this coming season. Visit with the OPP Marine Unit and get up close with the patrol boat. Saturday: 10-1PM Harbour Marina http://bit.ly/2rSgbCH
- Dundas: Rotary Lobster & Ribfest 2017 For just $50 ?you get a family style dinner (two lobsters, two one half racks of rib, or one of each) your choice of pasta appetizers, salads, dessert and coffee. Cash Bar features regional wine, local craft beer and selection of international brands. Saturday: 5PM Harry Howell Arena http://bit.ly/2khVBve
- Paris: Paris Firefighters Club 18th annual Fish Fry and Dance. Don’t miss out on a delicious meal from Knechtels of Port Dover, good tunes by sammys dj service, amazing prizes donated by local business’ and all this for a good cause. Saturday 6PM Paris Fairgrounds http://bit.ly/2qTQW4R
- Ancaster: 25th annual Ancaster Lobsterfest put on by the Knights of Columbus at the Ancaster Fairgrounds. Come hungry and choose from a 3 Lobster Dinner for $60.00 or a Full Rack Pork Rib Dinner for $50.00 Steak and chicken dinners are available as well. Stay for the silent auction, casino and 50/50 draw. Saturday 6PM http://bit.ly/2quD159
- Elora: Skyburst Elora at The Grand River Raceway. The Elora Lions work with other groups in the community to create a night full of variety, kids’ activities and, of course, a dazzling fireworks display. proceeds to the Groves Hospital fundraising fund. Saturday at dusk: http://bit.ly/2ry91q3