The New York Presbyterian Hospital, in an effort to introduce first responders and lay people to CPR techniques, recently released a list of the Top 40 list of the best songs to do CPR to. The Top 5 songs for saving lives are:
5. Rock Your Baby – Justin Timberlake
4. Sweet Home Alabama – Lynyrd Skynyrd
3. Hard to Handle – The Black Crowes
2. Cecilia – Simon and Garfunkel
and the number one song to do CPR by is….
1. Stayin’ Alive – The Bee Gees
All these songs come close to a beat count of 100 which is the correct number for chest compressions per minute.
For the full list of tracks and a key refresher on CPR read here: http://bit.ly/2oKTgH9
Article: New York Presbyterian Hospital