For some ideas to finish your March break on an Irish high…..
Check out Bob’s Top 5!
1) Kitchener: Paint Waterloo Region Green . The third annual IRL Festival is bringing contemporary and traditional Irish culture to the Waterloo Region. Stop by for music, literature, storytelling, film, dancing, beer and whiskey tasting, Irish cuisine and more. A full schedule of the final weekend of events is available here! http://bit.ly/2muWnD4
2) Brantford: Presto, Mambo! End your March Break with lots of heat! Platypus Theatre and the Brantford Symphony Orchestra bring you a hot show with music and an interactive theatre adventure from Latin America cultures. With budget-friendly ticket prices, the whole house can get out and Mambo! Instrument Petting Zoo at 2:15 in the main lobby. Sanderson Centre: Saturday 3PM http://bit.ly/2FOmYqK
3) Hamilton: Disney on Ice. Treat the kids/grandkids for the final weekend of March break to a Disney spectaculaire called “Dare To Dream!” See how far Moana goes to save her island; Anna races to save Elsa and stop winter; Rapunzel goes to great lengths to realize her dream; fearless Belle uncovers Beast’s gentleness; and Cinderella makes her heart’s wish come true. Discover your inner hero at Disney On Ice! Saturday 3&7PM; Sunday 11&3PM http://bit.ly/2FLx4IZ
4) Oakville: Blue Eyes Meet Basie (A Tribute to Frank Sinatra) Lounge fans-come on out to a fun filled night of favorite Sinatra songs and Basie compositions. Jim John’s entertaining stories combined with Cal Dodd’s skilful singing, promises an event that you would not want to miss. Saturday: Bronte Harbour Banquet Centre 5:30PM http://bit.ly/2pcybHc
5) Listowel: Paddyfest. Welcome to the home to the largest Irish Festival in North America. Each year, during the first 3 weeks of March, the Listowel community comes together to celebrate St. Patrick’s day! Don’t miss the Paddyfest Pancake Breakfast today (8-11 at the Listowel Legion) followed by the Paddyfest Parade at 11AM Here is a full list of today’s events http://bit.ly/2pkiaiJ