For this dish you need the following ingredients:
- 1 cup leftover stuffing
- 1 tablespoon leftover turkey gravy
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons leftover turkey gravy
- 1 1/2 cups leftover roast turkey, white and/or dark meat, diced
- 1 cup cranberry sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Combine stuffing and 1 tablespoon gravy in a bowl. Press the stuffing into the bottom of a 9-inch pie pan.
- Beat the cream cheese, ricotta cheese, eggs, and 3 tablespoons gravy with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Fold in the diced turkey. Spoon the filling into the pie pan. Bake in a preheated oven for 35 minutes. Remove from oven and cover the top of the cheesecake with the cranberry sauce.
What do you have? why Leftover Turkey Cheesecake of course!
Source and photo allrecipes.com