For some ideas, indoors and out….
Check out Bob’s Top 5!
1) Hamilton: Around the Bay Road Race. It is the oldest on the continent, first run in 1894, three years before the Boston Marathon. Rich in tradition, it has been won by the best from around the world, including Boston Marathon winners and Olympic gold medallists. The race winds up at Bay and York Sts. where family and friends can cheer you to the final buzzer. Sunday: Hamilton http://bit.ly/2FScm71
2) Kitchener: Home and Garden Show. The KW Home & Garden Show enjoys more than 150 exhibitors and an estimated 15,000 visitors yearly. Visitors can expect to find answers to their home décor, renovation and landscaping questions – all in one place! Visit 2 full arenas with over 250 exhibitor booths. Saturday 10-7PM Sunday 10-5PM The Aud http://bit.ly/2HTGsaW
3) Burlington: Fundraiser for Bereaved Families of Ontario. Stop by for the Ultimate Chef event – This event will feature 20 local chefs competing for the title of Ultimate Chef. They will compete for Best Appetizer, Best Soup and Best Entree. After sampling the tantalizing dishes, guests will have the opportunity to cast their vote to select the Ultimate Chef. Saturday: Burlington Convention Centre 5PM-11PM. http://bit.ly/2u7Akda
4) Simcoe: Mind:Body:Spirit Wellness Fair. 100 participants/vendors will be providing the community with face to face information and facts about wellness. Information and the tools to put the information into action are two of the fundamental building blocks for achieving personal health and wellbeing. Come meet the with those “in the know” to learn what is available in your community and how to access those resources. Today: 10-3PM The Aud, Simcoe Fairgrounds. http://bit.ly/2u7YdBv
5) Burlington: Easter Egg Hunt. Hop on over to the Ireland House Museum or a fun-filled day featuring an Easter egg trail and visits with the Easter bunny. The Easter egg trail will be open from 11 am to 3 pm for all ages. Collect 3 of the same colored eggs and exchange them for a special treat bag. If you find a golden egg you will win a prize. Visitors will see Burlington’s past come to life with historic demonstrations as they tour the Museum. The home presents a history of Burlington from the 1830s to the 1920s through the Ireland family. Saturday: 11AM-3PM https://bit.ly/2FbsFji