Check out Bob’s Top 5!
- Burlington: The Sound of Music! You will find a combination of new and emerging artists, blasts from the past and some of today’s most popular performers. Steven Page performs on the OLG stage Sunday@ 3:45 and Finger Eleven performs on the TD stage Sunday @ 5:30 Loads of great and (free) performances) on all 9 stages. Saturday & Sunday (last 2 days) http://bit.ly/2rAdXuB
- Hamilton: FLYFEST @ Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum. This Father’s Day weekend, bring Dad and the whole family for a day of fun and flying. Many of the Museum’s vintage aircraft will be flown throughout both days but the best part is – YOU can be part of the action! Discounted rides are being offered in many of the aircraft including biplanes like the Tiger Moth and Stearman, or trainers such as the Cornell, Chipmunk and Harvard. Oh and BTW The Lancaster is scheduled to fly daily at FLYFEST. Saturday and Sunday 9-5PM http://bit.ly/2qTSyJ7
- Kitchener: Summer Lights Festival. One night where art, tech, maker, games, music, theatre, dance, business, and community collide to make the most amazing experience for everyone to enjoy. Saturday 8PM – 1AM. http://bit.ly/1OnAFN6
- Guelph: Father’s Day Ale Trail. Join us to celebrate Father’s Day and Ontario Craft Beer Week with a craft beer bus tour that departs from The Wooly Pub and includes stops at Royal City Brewing, StoneHammer Brewing, and Wellington Brewery. $35 tickets Include: Bus Transportation to each location, beer samples and a BBQ to finish the day at The Wooly Pub. Sunday: 11, 12, 1, or 2pm departures. http://bit.ly/2rYvdsI
- Simcoe: The Knights of Valour. They have been entertaining North American audiences with exciting shows of horsemanship, bravery, and chivalry. Come and experience gladiator games, chariots, sword fights, a medieval jousting tournament and birds of prey in free flight. Tonight in Simcoe: Norfolk County Fairgrounds starting at 5PM http://bit.ly/2rqFsTL