Check out Bob’s Top 5!
1. Flamborough: Christie Antique and Vintage Show. Here you will find hundreds of dealers and almost 10 acres of treasures to be discovered. Come find your next treasure piece in such categories as china, jewellery, golf items, tins, scientific instruments, folkart, postcards, and many others. There will be food vendors on site. Rain or shine. Saturday 8-5PM Christie Lake Conservation Area. https://bit.ly/2Q9yRK6
2. Oakville: Kerrfest 2018. Come one, come all to the 5th Annual Kerrfest in Westwood Park. Every year the festival features great headlining acts and this year is no exception as Honeymoon Suite takes to the stage at 7:30 tonight followed by Kim Mitchell at 9:30 p.m. Meanwhile, you’ll find lots to do with local merchant sales, patio parties, food samples, and much more for every age and taste. Saturday and Sunday: Kerr Village https://bit.ly/2wJsyUV
3. Ohsweken: 6 Nations Fall Fair. Make the trip down and enjoy a day filled with fun cultural activities for the kids, local entertainment, a native smoke dance competition and a Family Feud competition, just to name a few of the events going on. Karaoke champs: make sure to enter the singing contest. Don’t miss the demolition derby on Sunday. Saturday and Sunday: Six Nations Fairground. https://bit.ly/2NibC22
4. Waterloo: Rib & Craft Beer Festival. Come on out for a weekend full of food, fun, and entertainment. This year we improve on just being Canada’s best BBQ!… You must try out the craft beer market featuring: Flying Monkeys, Barnstormer Brewing, Iconic Brewing, Highlander Brewing, Naughty Otter + others. There is lots of fun for the whole family onsite including a kids zone, life-size board games, and much more! Saturday and Sunday: Waterloo Park https://bit.ly/2MMRtBT
5. Cambridge: Fall Fair. You are invited to come celebrate the 179th Year at Dickson Park. 179 years of family fun, great food, exhilarating rides, and a unique assortment of art, crafts, and vendors! Gowan is the headliner tonight at 8 o’clock. Saturday and Sunday. https://bit.ly/2M0Wd1z