You certainly couldn’t tell by the weather we are getting!
Have a look at Bob’s Top 5! (and enjoy the weekend warmth)
- Brantford: 8th Annual Comedy Festival. Tonight, watch as 7 comedians compete for a $10,000 Grand Prize. The show is the grande finale for a series of competitions that took place throughout August & September involving over 60 funnyfolk. Saturday: 8PM Sanderson Centre. http://bit.ly/2wHXVxe
- Ancaster 167th Annual Fall Fair. Come celebrate Canada’s 150th birthday and this year’s theme “Canadian Grown”. Take a step back in time and see how it was done 100 or even 150 years ago in Heritage Square. Learn about agriculture through the ages in the Education Building. And don’t miss the shows like Ancaster’s Got Talent, The Baby Show and the ever popular Demolition Derby. Saturday 9AM-11PM and Sunday 8AM-6PM Ancaster Fairgrounds http://bit.ly/2eW7Cl2
- Burlington: Harvest Festival. Enjoy the summer like conditions and the remaining rays in the out of doors this weekend. There is lots to do for the whole family! Get ready for Halloween by carving your own pumpkin. Have the kids enjoy a pony ride and then tour the turn of the century farmhouse. Chow down on kettle and fresh corn, hot dogs, apple cider and apple blossoms. Then take a free wagon ride over to the children’s playbar and farm area. Saturday and Sunday 10AM-4PM Bronte Creek Provincial Park. http://bit.ly/2hliyt9
- St Jacobs: Festival of Colours Train. It’s the perfect train ride for artists and photographers and rail riders of all ages! All Aboard! for a tour through the Waterloo Region countryside to photograph the beautiful scenery and fall colours! (Next available bookings Sat October 4: 10AM, 12Noon, and 2PM) St Jacobs Market http://bit.ly/2wIjZYd
- Burlington: Community Living Fundraiser. Come out and enjoy a spectacular evening showcasing the talents of people who hav(e a developmental disability in Halton region. Enjoy a fine evening of singing, dancing, gymnastics, and more! (All proceeds will benefit programs and services to help those with a disability) Saturday 7:30PM Burlington Performing Arts Centre. http://bit.ly/2wHGYTA