- This event has passed.
Brantford International Villages
July 5, 2017 @ 8:00 am - July 8, 2017 @ 5:00 pm
“The World at Your Doorstep” for four fabulous days from Wednesday July 5th to Saturday July 8th, 2017. Celebrating our 44th Consecutive Annual Festival of bringing world class memories with 16 Festival Village Halls for you to enjoy. The 44th edition of the Brantford International Villages Cultural Festival! 44 years of bringing you world class memories.
Festival Passports are $10 each and can be purchased at each Village during the Festival. Starting June 22, 2017 Passports can be purchased at
- Sanderson Centre for the Performing Arts – 88 Dalhousie Street
- Best Western Brant Park Inn – 19 Holiday Drive
- Brantford Tourism Centre – Wayne Gretzky Pkwy
Also available during:
- $10.00 Festival Passports are available at each Festival Village location:
In 2017 our participating 16 Festival Villages are:
- Atlantic Canada Village, Moose Lodge – 145 West Street
- British Village, Army, Navy & Air Force Club, 645 Colborne Street
- Caribbean Village, Royal Canadian Legion Br #90, Victory Hall, 21 Oak Street
- Chinese Village, Tollgate Technological Skills Centre, 112 Tollgate Road
- Fiesta Filipino, St. Mary’s Parish Hall, 133 Murray Street
- German Village, Sonnenhof Hall, 194 Henry Street
- Hungarian Village, Hungarian Hall, 104 Albion Street
- India Village, Brantford & District Civic Centre, Market Street South
- Italian Village, Rossini Lodge, 140 Grey Street
- Muslim Village, Muslim Association of Brantford, 192 Greenwich Street
- New York, New York, Dunsdon Legion, 9 Toll Gate Road
- Philippine Village, Sydenham Street Church, 120 Sydenham Street
- Polish Polonaise, Polish Hall, 154 Pearl Street
- Polish Warszawa, Polish Alliance Hall, 126 Albion Street
- Scottish Village, Brantford Air Force Club, 144 Grey Street
- The Ukrainian Village, Harmony United Church, 268 Marlborough Street
Each Festival Hall is where the various ethnic communities of Brantford are ready to entertain you. Your four-day $10.00 Festival Passport gives you access to all 16 villages and free transportationbetween Villages enables you to sample and explore the diversified cultures of our community. You will enjoy continuous cultural entertainment including music, dancing, unique cuisine and beverages plus cultural displays of costumes and history. Most locations are wheelchair accessible.
The 44th edition of the Brantford International Villages Cultural Festival.
Most Festival Village Halls are open the following hours: