Check out Bob’s Top 5!
1. Guelph: Studio Tour. 40 diverse and talented local artists will be opening their studios to the public. Others will be exhibiting their art at a convenient central location. There will be a wide variety of work for sale. Many of the artists are painters who work in media including watercolour, oil and acrylics. Others express their creativity through sculpture, jewelry, wood and metal work. Come meet the artists and purchase some art, and collect signatures at four different sites for a chance to win a $200 gift certificate. Saturday 10-6PM Sunday 11-5PM https://bit.ly/2hBoTAM
2. Kitchener: Oktoberfest – Last Day! The brand new 2018 Porsche Boxster black on black cabriolet will be given away to a lucky winner (2PM @ Oktoberfesthaus) On today is UpTown Waterloo’s annual relay-style, keg race features teams of four competing for great prize packages from generous sponsors. In addition, the winner of this year’s race will be awarded with the 40th Anniversary Golden Pumpkin! Finally don’t miss the pumpkin carving competition and the the 21st Annual Oktoberfest Car Show with amazing cars, great food , live entertainment and much more. Final Day https://bit.ly/2NugGAH
3. Jann Arden: “These Are the Days Tour”. Jann Arden catapulted onto the music scene in 1993 with her debut album, Time for Mercy, featuring the hit single “I Would Die for You.” A year later she had her international break-out hit “Insensitive.” She has written four books, the most recent being the Canadian bestseller Feeding My Mother. Jann’s most recent recording These Are The Days released in March of 2018, is available now. Sunday 7:30PM First Ontario Centre. https://bit.ly/2C9aoAg
4. Waterford: PumpkinFest. Don’t miss this annual event hosted by the Waterford Lions & Lioness to celebrate the community and help raise funds for community projects. You will find activities for all ages. Don’t miss the parade at 12:30 today! and the car show all day Sunday at the Waterford High School. Try out the Creepsville Spookhouse, enjoy a ride on the midway and check out Lucas Wilson-illusionist on stage. Finally don’t miss the Craft Beer/Wine/Cider showcase in the ball diamond next to the main stage. Saturday and Sunday all day! https://bit.ly/2OX0Oav
5. Guelph: Serena Ryder at the River Run Centre. Celebrated Canadian singer-songwriter Serena Ryder has grown an avid international fan base on the strength of hit songs including What I Wouldn’t Do, Stompa and Got Your Number. The six-time Juno Award winner will bring her unique folk-rock sound to the stage as part of an intimate acoustic performance. Saturday 8PM https://bit.ly/2IP1pW5