You will find ’em all (and more) if you….
Check out Bob’s Top 5!
- Brantford: Bell Summer Theatre-10th Anniversary Season. This is the last showing of “Snow White and Not The Usual Dwarves” by Paul Amato and directed by Victoria Hudson-Muir; a hilarious version of the original tale, and most definitely not Disney’s! Saturday: 7:30 Bell Homestead National Historic Site. http://bit.ly/2u6zoVi
- Hamilton: Because Beer Craft Festival. “Because Beer” is aimed at anyone who is interested in enjoying and discovering craft beer – from beer aficionados to the casual beer drinker or beer lover. Come out and sample a variety of craft beers from more than 30 craft beer companies, meet the brewers and listen to dynamic guest speakers. Stay for some great entertainment as well as delicious fare served up by specialty food vendors. Saturday 2pm-Midnight Pier 4 Park. http://bit.ly/1snYBQO
- Cambridge: Scottish Festival. Welcome to this annual tradition for more than 40 years! The gates for our games open today at 8:00. The main attractions include world class Piping and Drumming, Highland dancing, Heavy events and Pipe Band competitions. Also included in the price of admission are Highland cattle, Clans, Genealogy, and antique cars. Our Children’s Glen is a favourite for the young folk with events including the Children’s Tug of War and Caber Toss, the bouncy castle, slide and train. Saturday 8:30- 6 Churchill Park. http://bit.ly/29eVTc6
- Kitchener: Ribfest & Craft Beer. Welcome to the 14th annual! They keep ’em coming back for the ribs and chicken, great craft-brewed beer, and loads of live entertainment – all in the open atmosphere of Victoria Park. It just doesn’t get much better! Come on out and savour the flavour! Saturday Noon – 10pm and Sunday Noon-6pm. http://bit.ly/1zJ4vkp
- Guelph: Hillside Summer Festival. The Hillside Folk Festival is a family-friendly weekend of fun in the out of doors. (camping is an option; subject to availability) Come and enjoy a wide variety of musical acts as well as a stage with various drum and dance performances. The festival also consists of workshops covering topics like performing arts, the environment, DIY and Body and Mind. There is lots of fun for kids in the Rainbow stage area. Saturday and Sunday all day: Guelph Conservation Area http://bit.ly/1TD3Xmt photo(dreamstime.com)