And now for some outdoor and (indoor) activities….
Check out Bob’s Top 5!
1. Hamilton: Winterfest. A free family skate at Pier 8 is one of many events planned for this weekend. Bring the family by to enjoy the light displays and to enjoy the outdoor ice rink on the waterfront. (6-10PM) Afterwards warm up with a cup of hot chocolate at Williams Cafe. Here is the full schedule of activities for today: http://bit.ly/2DAijaU
2. Brantford: Classic Albums Live Presents “Rumours”. It is more than just a “Rumour”(s) that this is the one of the hardest albums that they perform. Come on out and rock along with this seventies favourite. If ever there was a definition of a classic album – Rumours is it. Don’t miss it! Saturday, Sanderson Centre. 8PM http://bit.ly/2GOp5bQ
3. Waterdown: Comedy Fest. The Waterdown ComedyFest is back with two shows; an early “family friendly” one and a late show that is well…..not so much (family friendly) Come enjoy a fun(ny) night out featuring three comedians with proceeds supporting Lions Club community projects. Saturday: Waterdown Memorial Hall 7pm or 9PM. http://bit.ly/2FTpEQd
4. Brantford: Valentine’s Murder Mystery. There’s A Production brings Downton Abbey to Brantford! (Who wants to be an Abbey heir?) Bring all of your favourite Valentines to a hilarious whodunit and enjoy a delicious 3 course meal! Sonnenhof German Club, 194 Henry Street, Brantford Saturday: 11:30AM matinee and a 6PM show with dinner. http://bit.ly/2Ezp9Or
5. Cambridge: Free Family Skate Bring the whole gang out for a free family skating party at the Cambridge Ice Centre right next to the food court in the Cambridge Centre Mall, 355 Hespeler Road Cambridge. Sunday: 2:30-3:30PM http://bit.ly/2EuJBzP