Top 5 For Family Day!
1. Brantford: Frosty Fest. If you’re looking to embrace the freshly fallen snow and to enjoy a growing winter carnival experience, come on out to Frosty Fest. Here you will find all sorts of entertainment and loads of fun for the entire family. Activities include Ice Carving, a midway, snow taffy, figure skating, inflatables, a horse drawn trolley ride and more! Don’t miss the Superhero & Princess Party at 11AM and 2PM. (in the mall) Final day today 10-4PM Harmony Square https://bit.ly/2S5EtVP
2. Hamilton: Kids-Fest. Come out and enjoy the final day! Children bounce, slide, ride, craft, learn and laugh at Hamilton Kids Fest. This 12th annual inflatable festival, brings a variety of fun and educational activities for all children twelve and under. 3,000 youngsters can’t be wrong on this one! Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum 10-5PM today! https://bit.ly/2TX0VlC
3. Kitchener. Journey To Space. What better way to spend Family Day than to come see the all new exhibit, Journey to Space, created by the Science Museum of Minnesota. The exhibit gives a glimpse of the challenges and triumphs of space exploration. You will experience what it is like to be on board the International Space Station, and discover what is possible and what awaits in orbit and beyond. Today 9:30-5PM https://bit.ly/2IaTh5N
4. St. Catharines: Family Day at the First Ontario PACl day. Your kids/grandkids will be met in the lobby by lots of furry little creatures! Also making guest appearances: Bones from the Niagara IceDogs, Therapy Dogs from Therapy Tails Ontario, and Owen from BARK 4 LIFE. You will have a chance to make your own Mary Jane Mosquito puppet with Carousel Players. And don’t miss these great shows. From the UK — Tall Stories of England – Emily Brown and the Thing in Robertson Theatre at 9:30am! and TheaterWorks USA’s Pete the Cat – Family Day – a high energy adventure about friendship, in Partridge Hall at 1:30pm. Today 9:30-3:30 First Ontario Performing Arts Centre. https://bit.ly/2SQagye
5. Niagara Falls: Family Day at the Museum. Bring the whole family and explore biodiversity and habitat conservation @ the Museum! Join the Earth Rangers for shows @ 11am, 1pm, 2pm & 3pm. This unique and up-close encounter with the animal ambassadors will leave you educated and inspired to help protect animals in the wild. Other activities include scavenger hunts, crafts, free family portraits and three galleries full of artefacts that explore our local history! Today 10-4PM. Niagara Falls History Museum. https://bit.ly/2FbIthA