Have a Safe Long Weekend and ………
Check out Bob’s Top 5!
1. Simcoe: Norfolk County Fair. 115,000 visitors can’t be wrong. Here you will find something for the whole family from a huge selection of horse and livestock shows, a great concert roundup, 5 days of motorsports (including the demo derby) and the winning results of 15,000+ entries in competitions from pumpkins to poultry to photography. Did I forget the midway and all the munchies on sight! Last 3 days. Saturday, Sunday and Monday! https://bit.ly/2dLtHkt
2. Brantford: Scare in the Square. It’s an all ages, family friendly event for Halloween enthusiasts, children, teenagers, adults – well, anyone who enjoys candy and a good fright! Brantford’s Harmony Square has been turned into a frightful all-weekend Halloween festival! Get your costume ready for this spooktacular preview of the 31st! Saturday 12-6PM https://bit.ly/2OAGITd
3. Kitchener: Oktoberfest – 50th Anniversary! You won’t want to miss this one! Organizers are set to tap the keg on a celebration that promises to be Wunderbar! New this year is the brand new hall Oktoberfesthaus that will accommodate up to 4,500 festival-goers! There’s also the 50th anniversary “Dream Car Lottery” that will see someone drive home a brand new 2018 Porsche Boxster black on black cabriolet. Great entertertainment, the annual Thanksgiving Day Parade (150,000 spectators enjoy this every year), and the all new Ride ‘n Stein. Saturday Sunday, Monday (and onwards) https://bit.ly/2NugGAH
4. Hamilton: “The Wiggles” @ the First Ontario Concert Hall. Come check out their brand-new show with Emma, Lachy, Simon and Anthony hitting the stage with their friends Captain Feathersword, Dorothy the Dinosaur, Henry the Octopus, Wags the Dog and all the Wiggly Dancers. Come and Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle in the aisles, while singing along to classics like “Hot Potato” and “Rock a Bye Your Bear”. Saturday and Sunday: shows at 12:30 and 3:30 PM and 6:30PM. https://bit.ly/2ykul3J
5. Rockton: 166th Rockton World’s Fair. Don’t miss out on one of the largest agricultural and livestock events in Canada! From midway rides, to the agriculture barns, performances, live music, and so much more; this event is named one of Ontario’s top 10 fairs. There are some great contests this year including the Pie Eating Contest Saturday at 3, the Baby Show Monday at 9AM, the Talent Show Monday at 1PM and the Demolition Derby taking place Saturday, Sunday at 7:30 and Monday at 5:30! https://www.rocktonworldsfair.com/