Check out what’s new at Bala Cranberry Festival this year!:
- Senior’s Day Friday – An initiative by our board to grow off peak times during the festival. Seniors save $2 off festival admission on Friday, and we will have the sounds of the big band, Lenny Graf and his Platinum Orchestra, taking the Maple St Stage from 1:30pm – 3:30pm. The concert is free with festival admission!
- Saturday night Cran Concert – we’ve got three great acts for this year’s concert, and were able to keep the ticket price to $29.95. We will have local favorites The Grady Brothers, followed by The Wheat Kings (Canada’s tribute to The Tragically Hip), and STAYIN’ ALIVE (the Worlds #1 tribute to The Bee Gees).
- Family Day Sunday – Another initiative employed by our board to grow off peak times during the festival. This year, Family Day will be headlined by a Splash’N Boots concert, 11am on the Maple St Main Stage. If you don’t know who Splash’N Boots is, ask a 4 year old, they should be able to tell you! The concert is free with festival admission and children 12 and under are FREE
- Mini Midway! This year they are bringing in a Mini Midway on Saturday and Sunday, with 3 rides that will be spread out through town. And the best part is, rides are free with festival admission.
- Canada’s BMX Stunt Team will be taking over Bala Falls Rd on Saturday, October 13 for some high-flying action. They will be putting on 3 shows on Saturday, scheduled for 11am, 12:30pm and 2pm (start times are weather dependent).
- Shop ‘n Sip – as part of the boards commitment to making the curling club vendor space a destination on festival weekend, they are working with partners at Clear Lake Brewing and Muskoka Lakes Farm & Winery to turn the curling club into the NEW Shop n’ Sip destination. Visitors can sample our local craft beers, wines and ciders while they peruse the lovely vendors
Look for Jewel Radio on location all weekend!
For all festival info visit www.balacranberryfestival.on.ca