And now.. the top 3 things that taste lousy reheated…….
2. Wedge fries
A Brooklyn pizza restaurant named Roberta’s; known for it’s delicious wood-oven pizza has come up with a perfect way to enjoy that leftover pizza slice the next day!
How to perfectly reheat a slice of pizza!
1. Put a slice of cold pizza in a skillet on a medium to low heat.
2. Cook for two minutes or until the bottom is crispy.
3. Place two drops of water into the hot pan away from the pizza, and turn the heat down to low.
4. Cover the skillet, and cook for one minute covered to melt the cheese using the steam from the water.
5. Eat! The bottom should be crispy, the cheese melted and the crust moist.
Enjoy (I am going to try it tonight)