Check out Bob’s Top 5!
- Dance Canada Competition 2017 in Brantford. Brantford is the first host city (and host for the solo finals) for the Dance Canada 2017 Competition. Come cheer on the contestants in all age groups at the Sanderson Centre today! 9AM – 8PM Free Admission! http://bit.ly/2mVRL86
- Maple Syrup Festival 2017 Bronte Creek Provincial Park. Come find all about the history and culture of maple syrup. Attractions include: pancake house, fresh maple candy, fresh maple taffy, guide tours of maple lane, gift shop, wagon rides, farm animals, historical tours, family activities and more. Festival Open: 9:30am – 3:00pm Saturday and Sunday http://bit.ly/2kG5UWs
- Hamilton Boat, Fishing and Outdoor Show. Here you will find the most trusted marine dealers, hunting & fishing lodges, outdoor power & recreational brands and retailers from across the province showcasing hundreds of new boats, motors, trailers, ATV’s, fishing & hunting travel destinations and recreational power products. Come meet the experts, learn the latest trends in boats and pick out your next fishing and hunting trip. Saturday 10-7 and Sunday 10-5 – See more at: http://bit.ly/1a748Yj
- Ancaster Community Food Drive. Come celebrate the 25th Annual Ancaster Community Food Drive at the new location at the Ancaster Fair Grounds…Make it the best year ever by putting donations on your porch for pickup first thing Saturday morning or by dropping them off at any area firehall. The food drive has picked up 1,441,000 pounds of food in it’s 24 year history. http://bit.ly/2lzWZFh
- Winter Day Train from St Jacobs Train Museum. All aboard! for the historical train ride out of the St. Jacobs station (50 Isabella St., St. Jacobs) for a non-stop leisurely ride to the Market, then the town of Elmira and back again totalling about 90 minutes of fun. It’Great for the whole family or gather a group of friends or business associates together for an amazing unique experience. 2:00PM – 3:30PM today http://bit.ly/2lFAuQg