Top 5 this week!
1. Burlington: Taste of Burlington. Committed to showcasing Burlington’s finest restaurants during the Taste of Burlington prix-fixe dining program. This year’s winter program runs through March 10. There are a total of 41 restaurants participating in the winter program this year. You’re in for a real treat this winter, get ready to eat! Saturday and Sunday (and onward) You will find the list here! https://bit.ly/1FOMhm4
2. Brantford: Chili Willy Cook-Off. Come enjoy the 12th annual which promises to tempt your taste buds with the yummiest chili! Join in the free Family Skate with the winter spirit of the warm-hearted Brantford community, available from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. at the Harmony Square ice rink and during the Chili Willy event! Enjoy piping hot and delicious chili prepared by fellow community members and local businesses Sunday from 11:00 a.m.to 2:00 p.m. https://bit.ly/2GUTlUS
3. Hamilton: Spring Orchid Show. The 38th annual showcases the beauty and diversity of orchids. Judged by the American Orchid Society, it features orchid displays by societies and growers from across Canada and the USA. There are also exhibits of flower arrangements, painting, photographs and plant sales. Saturday 12-5PM Sunday 10-5PM RBG Centre. https://bit.ly/2SbP4P3
4. Guelph. Juno Award Winning Singer Holly Cole. This iconic Canadian songstress offers music with style, humour and grace. Working within the realms of jazz and pop, Cole’s unique interpretations are applauded as sophisticated, original, witty and sexy. She promises to present an emotionally stirring evening of music. Saturday River Run Centre. 8PM. https://bit.ly/2Xb76ol
5. Niagara Falls: Lundy’s Lane Winter Restaurant Week. 17 restaurants will be featuring special lunch & dinner menus at an incredible price. Take advantage of this special opportunity to sample many of the best restaurants in Niagara Falls, right in the middle of Niagara’s Dining and Entertainment District. Saturday & Sunday (and ongoing) https://bit.ly/2GBqZQa