1. Make your couch a no-eating zone.
2. Stop weighing yourself as a means of measuring your progress
3. Don’t try to ignore your cravings — just find healthier ways to satisfy them.
4. Swap “boredom eating” with other mindless (or productive) tasks.
5. Give up delivery and start preparing your own meals instead.
6. Skip escalators and elevators.
7. Start taking your coffee black.
8. Ditch the soda, seriously.
9. Or alcohol.
10. Make sure you’re actually drinking enough water.
Image/ pixabay. Com – free use